The Navy Midshipmen (12-5, 5-1 Patriot) host the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (6-12, 4-2 Patriot) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Navy Alumni Hall, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The Mountain Hawks are 13.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
Navy vs. Lehigh Predictions
Navy vs. Lehigh Betting Odds
Navy vs. Lehigh Last 10 Games
- Navy is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Navy’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Midshipmen games averaged 130.8 total points, 1.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Midshipmen are scoring 0.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Lehigh covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Lehigh and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Mountain Hawks games averaged 5.3 more points (137.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Mountain Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 68.8, 2.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Navy vs. Lehigh Betting Trends
- Navy has put together a 14-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Navy games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Midshipmen average 67.0 points per game, just 4.6 fewer points than the 71.6 the Mountain Hawks allow.
- When Navy puts up more than 71.6 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Lehigh has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-6-1).
- The Mountain Hawks have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Lehigh have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Mountain Hawks put up an average of 66.3 points per game, 6.4 more points than the 59.9 the Midshipmen give up to opponents.
- Lehigh has put together a 6-4 ATS record and a 6-5 overall record in games it scores more than 59.9 points.
Navy vs. Lehigh Over/Under Trends
- Navy and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (132.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, nine of Lehigh’s games have ended with a score higher than 132.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132.5 is 0.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Midshipmen (67.0 points per game) and the Mountain Hawks (66.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.5 points per game, 1.0 point less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Midshipmen have seen a 130.6 average over/under in their games this season, 1.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Mountain Hawks’ games have a total points bet of 137.6 points this season, 5.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Navy Team Leaders
- John Carter Jr.: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (36-for-86)
- Greg Summers: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.5 FG%
- Tyler Nelson: 8.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
- Jaylen Walker: 6.7 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (14-for-33)
- Daniel Deaver: 7.4 PTS, 44 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 13.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 47.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (29-for-74)
- Jeameril Wilson: 11.1 PTS, 56.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Dominic Parolin: 5.6 PTS, 44.6 FG%
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Nic Lynch: 7.4 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.