The Louisville Cardinals (10-7, 4-3 ACC) will try to break a three-game winning streak when they host the Boston College Eagles (7-8, 2-3 ACC) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at KFC Yum! Center as 7-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
Louisville vs. Boston College Predictions
Louisville vs. Boston College Betting Odds
Louisville vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- Louisville covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisville’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Cardinals games averaged 140.2 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Cardinals’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Boston College covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Boston College games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 131.1 total points, 6.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Eagles have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Louisville vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Louisville has covered the spread six times over 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Cardinals have an ATS record of 2-5.
- Louisville’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The 69.4 points per game the Cardinals put up are just 3.6 more points than the Eagles give up (65.8).
- Louisville is 4-7-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- Boston College is 10-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Eagles have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- Boston College’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Eagles’ 67.9 points per game are just 0.1 more points than the 67.8 the Cardinals give up.
- Boston College has put together a 4-4 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
Louisville vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- Louisville and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (137.5 points) nine times this season.
- This season, five games Boston College played finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 137.5 is 0.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cardinals (69.4 points per game) and the Eagles (67.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 3.9 fewer points than the 133.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Cardinals games is 139.6 points, 2.1 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (131.8 points) this season.
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 10.3 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.4 STL, 49.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Jarrod West: 6.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.5 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (12-for-53)
- Noah Locke: 10.9 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (42-for-113)
- Dre Davis: 7.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Matt Cross: 7.4 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.6 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 11 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 8.1 PTS, 7 REB, 42.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (8-for-20)
- Jaeden Zackery: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.4 FG%, 51.3 3PT% (20-for-39)
- Quinten Post: 8.7 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.