The Longwood Lancers (10-5, 2-0 Big South) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Campbell Fighting Camels (9-6, 2-2 Big South) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Willett Hall as 3.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 127.5.
Longwood vs. Campbell Predictions
Longwood vs. Campbell Betting Odds
Longwood vs. Campbell Last 10 Games
- Longwood has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Longwood’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Lancers games averaged 8.3 more points (135.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Lancers are scoring 5.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Campbell is 4-6 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Campbell games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Fighting Camels’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 128.1 points scored. That’s 0.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Fighting Camels’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 64.6, 2.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Longwood vs. Campbell Betting Trends
- Longwood has compiled a 10-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lancers have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Longwood games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Lancers record 79.5 points per game, 19.5 more points than the 60.0 the Fighting Camels allow.
- When Longwood totals more than 60.0 points, it is 8-1 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- Campbell has put together a record of 6-6-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Fighting Camels are 5-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Campbell have hit the over six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Fighting Camels’ 67.1 points per game are just 3.1 more points than the 64.0 the Lancers give up to opponents.
- Campbell has put together a 4-4 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64.0 points.
Longwood vs. Campbell Over/Under Trends
- Seven Longwood games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 127.5 points.
- In Campbell’s 13 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 127.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.6 points per game, 19.1 points more than the point total of 127.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 124 points per game, 3.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Lancers have seen a 136.5 over/under in their games this season, nine more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Fighting Camels’ games have a total points bet of 131 points this season, 3.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Longwood Team Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.0 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (26-for-59)
- Justin Hill: 11.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.7 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (16-for-47)
- DeShaun Wade: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.0 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 10.7 PTS, 59.6 FG%
- D’Avian Houston: 6.2 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
Campbell Team Leaders
- Jesus Carralero: 10.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.0 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 12.5 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Ricky Clemons: 10.7 PTS, 66.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.7 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Jordan Whitfield: 11.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (21-for-52)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.