A pair of hot teams meet when the No. 12 Kentucky Wildcats (14-3, 4-1 SEC) visit the Texas A&M Aggies (15-2, 4-0 SEC) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Aggies are 7-point underdogs and will try to keep their three-game win streak allive against the Wildcats, winners of three straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 146.5 points.
Kentucky vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Kentucky vs. Texas A&M Betting Odds
Kentucky vs. Texas A&M Last 10 Games
- Kentucky covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Kentucky games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 3.5 fewer points (143.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 0.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Texas A&M covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Texas A&M’s last 10 outings saw eight go over the total.
- The Aggies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.9 points scored. That’s 9.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Aggies have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their 76.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Kentucky vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Kentucky has registered an 11-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 7-5 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, Kentucky’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Wildcats put up 84.0 points per game, 21.1 more points than the 62.9 the Aggies give up.
- Kentucky is 9-6 against the spread and 14-1 overall when scoring more than 62.9 points.
- Texas A&M is 7-8-1 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Texas A&M have hit the over 11 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Aggies score 12.9 more points per game (76.0) than the Wildcats give up to opponents (63.1).
- When it scores more than 63.1 points, Texas A&M is 6-7-1 against the spread and 14-1 overall.
Kentucky vs. Texas A&M Over/Under Trends
- Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (146.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, six of Texas A&M’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 160 points per game, 13.5 points more than the over/under of 146.5 for this contest.
- The 126 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 20.5 fewer than the 146.5 total in this contest.
- The Wildcats have seen a 143.6 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Aggies games have an over/under of 134.5 points this season, 12 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 16.5 PTS, 14.8 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.4 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 14.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.5 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (23-for-56)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 9.7 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.4 STL, 46.7 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 9.9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Kellan Grady: 11.8 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (48-for-104)
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 12.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
- Marcus Williams: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
- Henry Coleman III: 10.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 60.2 FG%
- Tyrece Radford: 9.5 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Andre Gordon: 7.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 50.0 FG%, 49.0 3PT% (25-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.