The High Point Panthers (7-9, 1-1 Big South) are 5.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (3-13, 0-4 Big South) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at The Buc Dome. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 137.5.
High Point vs. Charleston Southern Predictions
High Point vs. Charleston Southern Betting Odds
|High Point||-5.5||137.5 points|
High Point vs. Charleston Southern Last 10 Games
- High Point covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 High Point games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Panthers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137 points scored. That’s 0.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 3.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Charleston Southern is a perfect 10-0-0 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 0-10 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Charleston Southern and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Buccaneers games averaged 143.1 total points, 5.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Buccaneers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 65.3, 4.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
High Point vs. Charleston Southern Betting Trends
- High Point has put together a 9-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have not covered a spread when they are at least 5.5-point favorites (0-1).
- High Point games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 70.3 points per game the Panthers score are 9.1 fewer points than the Buccaneers give up (79.4).
- Charleston Southern has covered (or pushed) in each game with a spread this season for a 16-0-0 ATS record.
- In games this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Buccaneers have gone 12-0 against the spread.
- Charleston Southern’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Buccaneers score only 1.1 fewer points per game (69.6) than the Panthers allow (70.7).
- Charleston Southern has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.7 points.
High Point vs. Charleston Southern Over/Under Trends
- High Point and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (137.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, 12 games Charleston Southern played finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.9 points per game, 2.4 points more than the total of 137.5 for this game.
- The 150.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 12.6 more than the 137.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Panthers games is 137.3 points, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- Buccaneers’ games have a total points bet of 142.4 points this season, 4.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 13.6 PTS, 8 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.8 BLK, 41.1 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (29-for-90)
- John-Michael Wright: 19.5 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (39-for-99)
- Jaden House: 11.8 PTS, 45 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
- Bryant Randleman: 6.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 50.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.7 PTS, 51.9 FG%
Charleston Southern Team Leaders
- Tahlik Chavez: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.6 FG%, 35 3PT% (42-for-120)
- Claudell Harris Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (19-for-68)
- Cheikh Faye: 7.7 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (18-for-70)
- Deontaye Buskey: 7.9 PTS, 30.1 FG%, 22.8 3PT% (21-for-92)
- Taje’ Kelly: 8.4 PTS, 56.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.