The South Carolina Upstate Spartans (6-10, 3-1 Big South) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) for an attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (9-8, 3-1 Big South) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Paul Porter Arena. The over/under is 144.5 in the matchup.
Gardner-Webb vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions
Gardner-Webb vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Odds
Gardner-Webb vs. South Carolina Upstate Last 10 Games
- Gardner-Webb is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Gardner-Webb and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 4.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 2.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- South Carolina Upstate has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 South Carolina Upstate games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Spartans’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 139.0 points scored. That’s 5.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Spartans have scored 0.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Gardner-Webb vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb has registered a 10-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have not covered a spread when they are at least 11.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, Gardner-Webb’s games have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs put up 72.9 points per game, just 0.8 more points than the 72.1 the Spartans give up.
- Gardner-Webb has a 4-1 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- South Carolina Upstate has covered the spread 11 times this year (11-2-1).
- The Spartans have an ATS record of 7-0 when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- South Carolina Upstate’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Spartans’ 69.6 points per game are just 4.0 more points than the 65.6 the Runnin’ Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.6 points, South Carolina Upstate is 5-2-1 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Gardner-Webb vs. South Carolina Upstate Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Gardner-Webb’s 14 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- Eight of South Carolina Upstate’s games ended with a combined score higher than 144.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 144.5 is 2.0 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Runnin’ Bulldogs (72.9 points per game) and the Spartans (69.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.7 points per game, 6.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have seen a 140.9 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.0 points separates this matchup’s over/under (144.5 points) and the average total points bet in Spartans’ games (139.5 points) this season.
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.5 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (44-for-111)
- Kareem Reid: 10.8 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 61.7 FG%
- Lance Terry: 14.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.8 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (26-for-87)
- Anthony Selden: 8.2 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 49.0 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Jordan Sears: 8.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (14-for-58)
South Carolina Upstate Team Leaders
- Bryson Mozone: 13.9 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (33-for-94)
- Jordan Gainey: 11.9 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 52.2 3PT% (36-for-69)
- Dalvin White: 7.7 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
- Josh Aldrich: 5.1 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Mysta Goodloe: 6.2 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.