The Creighton Bluejays (11-5, 2-2 Big East) host the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (11-5, 2-2 Big East) in a matchup of Big East teams at CHI Health Center Omaha, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The Bluejays are 4-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 149.5.
Creighton vs. Saint John’s (NY) Predictions
Creighton vs. Saint John’s (NY) Betting Odds
Creighton vs. Saint John’s (NY) Last 10 Games
- Creighton covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Creighton’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Bluejays games averaged 136.4 total points, 13.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bluejays have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Saint John’s (NY) has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Saint John’s (NY)’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Red Storm’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 153.3 points scored. That’s 3.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Red Storm’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 78.8, 1.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Creighton vs. Saint John’s (NY) Betting Trends
- Creighton has compiled a 5-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Bluejays have an ATS record of 2-6.
- This season, Creighton’s games have hit the over seven times out of 17 chances.
- The 66.3 points per game the Bluejays put up are the same as the Red Storm allow.
- Creighton is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Saint John’s (NY) is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Storm have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Saint John’s (NY)’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Red Storm’s 77.4 points per game are 14.8 more points than the 62.6 the Bluejays give up.
- When it scores more than 62.6 points, Saint John’s (NY) is 6-6 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
Creighton vs. Saint John’s (NY) Over/Under Trends
- Creighton and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (149.5 points) four times this season.
- In Saint John’s (NY)’s 13 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 149.5.
- The Bluejays average 66.3 points per game against the Red Storm’s 77.4, amounting to 5.8 points under the matchup’s total of 149.5.
- The 132 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 17.5 fewer than the 149.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bluejays games is 11.4 points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is three points fewer than the average over/under in Red Storm’s games this season (152.5 points).
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 12 PTS, 2.9 BLK, 69.4 FG%
- Ryan Hawkins: 13.4 PTS, 7.7 REB, 43.3 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (35-for-93)
- Ryan Nembhard: 12.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Alex O’Connell: 12.5 PTS, 48 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (28-for-79)
- Arthur Kaluma: 8.1 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 20 3PT% (7-for-35)
Saint John’s (NY) Team Leaders
- Julian Champagnie: 21.4 PTS, 7.2 REB, 2 STL, 1.3 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (37-for-93)
- Posh Alexander: 14.5 PTS, 2.5 STL, 50.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Dylan Addae-Wusu: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.4 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (20-for-46)
- Montez Mathis: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Joel Soriano: 6 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.