The New Mexico Lobos (7-10, 0-4 MWC) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Colorado State Rams (13-1, 3-1 MWC) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Moby Arena as big, 16-point underdogs. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 153.5.
Colorado State vs. New Mexico Predictions
Colorado State vs. New Mexico Betting Odds
|Colorado State||-16||153.5 points|
Colorado State vs. New Mexico Last 10 Games
- Colorado State is 9-1 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The Rams and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 11.4 fewer points (142.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Rams are scoring 3.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- New Mexico has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- New Mexico’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Lobos games averaged 3.8 fewer points (149.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Lobos have a 74.9 points-per-game average, 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Colorado State vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- Colorado State has covered the spread eight times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 16-point favorites.
- This season, Colorado State’s games have hit the over four times out of 13 chances.
- The Rams score just 1.0 more point per game (78.9) than the Lobos allow (77.9).
- Colorado State is 4-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 77.9 points.
- New Mexico has gone 12-3-1 against the spread this season.
- This season, New Mexico’s games have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances.
- The Lobos’ 77.1 points per game are 11.2 more points than the 65.9 the Rams allow.
- New Mexico is 9-3-1 against the spread and 7-7 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
Colorado State vs. New Mexico Over/Under Trends
- Colorado State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (153.5 points) four times this season.
- Nine of New Mexico’s games ended with a combined score higher than 153.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156 points per game, 2.5 points more than the total of 153.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 143.8 points per game, 9.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rams have seen a 143.3 average over/under in their games this season, 10.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Lobos games have an over/under of 148.8 points this season, 4.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 19.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 56.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (18-for-42)
- Isaiah Stevens: 14.8 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.5 STL, 44.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
- John Tonje: 10.3 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (20-for-43)
- Dischon Thomas: 7.7 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (13-for-28)
- Chandler Jacobs: 5.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
New Mexico Team Leaders
- Jaelen House: 14.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 38.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (24-for-84)
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr.: 18 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Javonte Johnson: 8.5 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 50 3PT% (28-for-56)
- Jay Allen-Tovar: 6.3 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 41.1 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
- Gethro Muscadin: 8.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 48.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.