The Bucknell Bison (3-15, 0-6 Patriot) are 9.5-point underdogs as they try to break a seven-game losing streak when they host the Colgate Raiders (6-10, 2-1 Patriot) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Sojka Pavilion. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 151.5.
Colgate vs. Bucknell Predictions
Colgate vs. Bucknell Betting Odds
Colgate vs. Bucknell Last 10 Games
- Colgate is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Colgate games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Raiders games averaged 8.1 fewer points (143.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Raiders’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Bucknell has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Bucknell’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 146 total points, 5.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Bison have a 65.9 points-per-game average, four points below their season-long scoring average.
Colgate vs. Bucknell Betting Trends
- Colgate has put together a 5-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Colgate have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Raiders score 74.8 points per game, five fewer points than the 79.8 the Bison give up.
- Colgate is 2-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when scoring more than 79.8 points.
- Bucknell has covered the spread 12 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Bison have a perfect ATS record of 5-0.
- This season, eight of Bucknell’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Bison score an average of 69.9 points per game, just 1.5 fewer points than the 71.4 the Raiders give up.
- Bucknell has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record in games it scores more than 71.4 points.
Colgate vs. Bucknell Over/Under Trends
- Colgate and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 151.5 points three times this season.
- This season, eight games Bucknell played finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 151.5 is 6.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Raiders (74.8 points per game) and the Bison (69.9 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 0.3 fewer points than the 151.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Raiders games is 6.4 points fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.4 points separates this game’s over/under (151.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bison’s games (147.1 points) this season.
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 10.9 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (31-for-98)
- Jack Ferguson: 12.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (44-for-113)
- Keegan Records: 8.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.1 FG%
- Nelly Cummings: 16.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.3 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (35-for-79)
- Ryan Moffatt: 9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 18 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (47-for-137)
- Xander Rice: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Andre Screen: 10.6 PTS, 57 FG%
- Alex Timmerman: 8.8 PTS, 55.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Jake van der Heijden: 7.8 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (28-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.