The Georgia Bulldogs (5-12, 0-4 SEC) are heavy underdogs (+22) as they look to stop a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the No. 2 Auburn Tigers (16-1, 5-0 SEC) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Auburn Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 153.5.
Auburn vs. Georgia Predictions
Auburn vs. Georgia Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- Auburn is 10-0 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Auburn games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 7.0 fewer points (146.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 0.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Georgia has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Georgia games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 11.6 fewer points (141.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 74.1, 3.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Auburn vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- Auburn has compiled a 13-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 22-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Auburn have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The 80.6 points per game the Tigers score are 5.5 more points than the Bulldogs give up (75.1).
- Auburn has a 10-1 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall when scoring more than 75.1 points.
- Georgia has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this year (11-6-1).
- The Bulldogs are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 22-point underdogs.
- Georgia’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 70.8 points per game, just 4.9 more points than the 65.9 the Tigers allow.
- Georgia has put together a 5-7 ATS record and a 4-8 overall record in games it scores more than 65.9 points.
Auburn vs. Georgia Over/Under Trends
- This season, Auburn and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 153.5 points six times.
- This season, seven games Georgia played finished with a combined score over 153.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.4 points per game, 2.1 points fewer than the total of 153.5 for this matchup.
- The 141 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 12.5 fewer than the 153.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 144.9 points, 8.6 fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 140.5 points this season, 13.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Auburn Team Leaders
- Jabari Smith: 16.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.7 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (38-for-86)
- Walker Kessler: 10.0 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 4.1 BLK, 60.5 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 13.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.6 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
- K.D. Johnson: 12.9 PTS, 2.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Jaylin Williams: 6.4 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (6-for-25)
Georgia Team Leaders
- Aaron Cook: 9.6 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.4 STL, 37.9 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Kario Oquendo: 13.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (14-for-63)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.1 PTS, 61.2 FG%
- Noah Baumann: 8.6 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 44.0 3PT% (33-for-75)
- Jaxon Etter: 5.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.