The Army Black Knights (10-8, 4-2 Patriot) are 8.5-point favorites as they look to build on a four-game home win streak when they square off against the American Eagles (5-10, 1-2 Patriot) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Christl Arena. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 138.5.
Army vs. American Predictions
Army vs. American Betting Odds
Army vs. American Last 10 Games
- Army is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Army and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Black Knights games averaged 3.5 more points (142) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Black Knights’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- American is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 American games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 137.9 total points, 0.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 64.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Army vs. American Betting Trends
- Army has put together a record of 11-5-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Army’s games have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances.
- The Black Knights put up just 4.4 fewer points per game (71.3) than the Eagles give up (75.7).
- When Army scores more than 75.7 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- American is 10-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Eagles are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving American have hit the over seven times this year.
- The Eagles’ 64.3 points per game are 5.4 fewer points than the 69.7 the Black Knights give up.
- When it scores more than 69.7 points, American is 5-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
Army vs. American Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Army’s 16 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Six of American’s games ended with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 138.5 is 2.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Black Knights (71.3 points per game) and the Eagles (64.3 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 6.9 fewer points than the 145.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Black Knights have seen a 141.3 over/under in their games this season, 2.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (138.5 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (137.2 points) this season.
Army Team Leaders
- Josh Caldwell: 12.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.7 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
- Jalen Rucker: 15.3 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (48-for-131)
- Charlie Peterson: 8.3 PTS, 50.9 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Chris Mann: 6.2 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
American Team Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
- Johnny O’Neil: 9.5 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Matt Rogers: 9.9 PTS, 64.2 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Connor Nelson: 6.4 PTS, 41 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.