The Alabama Crimson Tide (11-6, 2-3 SEC) are favored (-2.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 13 LSU Tigers (15-2, 3-2 SEC) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Coleman Coliseum. The over/under is set at 146.5 for the matchup.
Alabama vs. LSU Predictions
Alabama vs. LSU Betting Odds
Alabama vs. LSU Last 10 Games
- Alabama is 2-8-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 5-5 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Alabama’s last 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The Crimson Tide’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 152.0 points scored. That’s 5.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Crimson Tide are scoring 2.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- LSU covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to hit the over twice in those games.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 3.9 fewer points (142.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 70.6 points per game compared to their 75.1 season average.
Alabama vs. LSU Betting Trends
- Alabama has put together a 7-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have an ATS record of 5-9 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Alabama have hit the over 12 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Crimson Tide put up 24.8 more points per game (81.8) than the Tigers allow (57.0).
- Alabama is 6-10 against the spread and 11-6 overall when scoring more than 57.0 points.
- LSU has covered the spread 13 times this year (13-4-0).
- The Tigers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- LSU’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The Tigers’ 75.1 points per game are only 0.5 more points than the 74.6 the Crimson Tide give up to opponents.
- LSU is 8-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it scores more than 74.6 points.
Alabama vs. LSU Over/Under Trends
- This season, 13 of Alabama’s 18 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- There has been just one game featuring LSU this season with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 146.5.
- The over/under for the contest of 146.5 is 10.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Crimson Tide (81.8 points per game) and the Tigers (75.1 points per game).
- This game’s total is 14.9 fewer points than the 131.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Crimson Tide games is 152.4 points, 5.9 more than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.6 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (143.9 points).
Alabama Team Leaders
- Keon Ellis: 12.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (33-for-94)
- Jaden Shackelford: 16.2 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (52-for-142)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (24-for-97)
- JD Davison: 8.1 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Charles Bediako: 7.0 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 64.4 FG%
LSU Team Leaders
- Darius Days: 14.0 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.6 STL, 42.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (38-for-110)
- Tari Eason: 14.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Eric Gaines: 9.2 PTS, 2.1 STL, 37.2 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (8-for-40)
- Xavier Pinson: 10.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Efton Reid: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 51.7 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.