The Northwestern Wildcats (9-6, 2-4 Big Ten) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the No. 8 Wisconsin Badgers (14-2, 5-1 Big Ten) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET.
Wisconsin vs. Northwestern Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Northwestern Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Northwestern Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin is 9-1 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Wisconsin’s past 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- Over their past 10 games, the Badgers have a points-per-game average 2.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Northwestern has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Northwestern games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 74.3, 3.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Wisconsin vs. Northwestern Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-4-1).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Badgers have an ATS record of 8-4.
- Wisconsin games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 72.1 points per game the Badgers put up are five more points than the Wildcats allow (67.1).
- Wisconsin has an 8-3 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when putting up more than 67.1 points.
- Northwestern has covered the spread nine times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Northwestern’s games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 77.7 points per game, 12.6 more points than the 65.1 the Badgers allow to opponents.
- Northwestern is 5-7 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it scores more than 65.1 points.
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 19 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (21-for-65)
- Brad Davison: 15.2 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (39-for-111)
- Tyler Wahl: 10.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 52 FG%, 9.5 3PT% (2-for-21)
- Steven Crowl: 8.8 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Chucky Hepburn: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
Northwestern Team Leaders
- Pete Nance: 17.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.6 BLK, 51.1 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (21-for-46)
- Boo Buie: 14.6 PTS, 5.7 AST, 38.3 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (30-for-92)
- Ryan Young: 10 PTS, 58.7 FG%
- Robbie Beran: 6.8 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Ty Berry: 8.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (30-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.