The Davidson Wildcats (14-2, 4-0 A-10) will attempt to extend a 13-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the VCU Rams (10-5, 3-1 A-10) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at Stuart C. Siegel Center as only 2.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
VCU vs. Davidson Predictions
VCU vs. Davidson Betting Odds
VCU vs. Davidson Last 10 Games
- VCU covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 VCU games has surpassed the set total six times.
- During their last 10 games, the Rams have scored 4.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Davidson has a 10-0 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Davidson games have gone over the set total seven times.
- During their last 10 games, the Wildcats have an 82.3 points-per-game average, 3.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
VCU vs. Davidson Betting Trends
- VCU has put together a record of 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Rams went 5-4 against the spread.
- VCU games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Rams score 62.7 points per game, only 4.1 fewer points than the 66.8 the Wildcats allow.
- VCU is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Davidson has registered a 13-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-1.
- This year, Davidson’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Wildcats score 20.7 more points per game (78.8) than the Rams allow their opponents to score (58.1).
- When it scores more than 58.1 points, Davidson is 13-2 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 11.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.2 BLK, 39.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
- Jayden Nunn: 9.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- KeShawn Curry: 8.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.3 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Hason Ward: 5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 47.1 FG%
- Levi Stockard III: 7 PTS, 52 FG%
Davidson Team Leaders
- Hyunjung Lee: 17.5 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (44-for-104)
- Luka Brajkovic: 13.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.1 BLK, 58.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Foster Loyer: 15.9 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (45-for-95)
- Mike Jones: 13.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (39-for-78)
- Sam Mennenga: 7.3 PTS, 52 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.