The No. 25 UConn Huskies (11-4, 2-2 Big East) host the Butler Bulldogs (9-7, 2-3 Big East) in a matchup of Big East teams at XL Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 18, 2022. The Bulldogs are 12.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5.
UConn vs. Butler Predictions
UConn vs. Butler Betting Odds
UConn vs. Butler Last 10 Games
- UConn covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- UConn’s past 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 11.7 more points (138.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Huskies have a points-per-game average 4.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Butler is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Butler and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 129.5 total points, three more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 63.1 points per game compared to their 62.6 season average.
UConn vs. Butler Betting Trends
- UConn has put together a record of 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 12.5 points or more, the Huskies have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- This season, UConn’s games have hit the over nine times out of 14 chances.
- The Huskies record 16.7 more points per game (80.3) than the Bulldogs allow (63.6).
- UConn has a 6-5 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall when putting up more than 63.6 points.
- Butler is 11-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Butler’s games have gone over the total four times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs’ 62.6 points per game are only 2.6 fewer points than the 65.2 the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Butler is 3-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it scores more than 65.2 points.
UConn vs. Butler Over/Under Trends
- UConn and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (126.5 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, six games Butler played finished with a combined score over 126.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.9 points per game, 16.4 points more than the total of 126.5 for this matchup.
- The 128.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.3 more than the 126.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Huskies have seen a 140.4 average over/under in their games this season, 13.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.2 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (130.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (126.5 points).
UConn Team Leaders
- R.J. Cole: 16.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
- Andre Jackson: 7.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 STL, 50 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (10-for-21)
- Adama Sanogo: 12.5 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 54.8 FG%
- Isaiah Whaley: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 2.3 BLK, 51.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Tyrese Martin: 11 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
Butler Team Leaders
- Jayden Taylor: 9.6 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
- Aaron Thompson: 5.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Bryce Golden: 9.8 PTS, 60.6 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
- Jair Bolden: 9.6 PTS, 36 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (34-for-98)
- Chuck Harris: 9.8 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.