The East Carolina Pirates (11-5, 2-2 AAC) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a three-game home win streak when they take on the UCF Knights (10-5, 2-3 AAC) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at Minges Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
UCF vs. East Carolina Predictions
UCF vs. East Carolina Betting Odds
UCF vs. East Carolina Last 10 Games
- UCF is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 UCF games has exceeded the set total four times.
- During their last 10 games, the Knights have a points-per-game average 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- East Carolina has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- East Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Pirates are scoring 71.5 points per game compared to their 73.6 season average.
UCF vs. East Carolina Betting Trends
- UCF has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-9-0).
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Knights have gone 3-6 against the spread.
- This season, six of UCF’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 71.2 points per game the Knights average are only 0.6 more points than the Pirates give up (70.6).
- UCF is 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 70.6 points.
- East Carolina is 13-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pirates have an ATS record of 7-0 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, East Carolina’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 17 chances.
- The Pirates put up an average of 73.6 points per game, eight more points than the 65.6 the Knights give up to opponents.
- East Carolina is 8-5 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it scores more than 65.6 points.
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (25-for-62)
- Darin Green Jr.: 14.1 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (42-for-102)
- C.J. Walker: 8.7 PTS, 55.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Brandon Mahan: 9.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 34.9 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (26-for-86)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 6.5 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 57.4 FG%
East Carolina Team Leaders
- Tristen Newton: 17.3 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 47.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (25-for-75)
- Vance Jackson: 12.8 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (44-for-99)
- Brandon Suggs: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.5 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Brandon Johnson: 6.1 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Tremont Robinson-White: 7.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.