The Toledo Rockets (13-4, 5-1 MAC) are heavily favored (-14.5) to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Ball State Cardinals (7-9, 2-3 MAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at Savage Arena. The matchup has a point total of 154.5.
Toledo vs. Ball State Predictions
Toledo vs. Ball State Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Ball State Last 10 Games
- Toledo has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Toledo games has gone over the set total three times.
- The last 10 Rockets games averaged 148.2 total points, 6.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rockets have scored 0.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Ball State is 4-6 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Ball State games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Cardinals games averaged 149.4 total points, 5.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Cardinals have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 74 PPG season-long scoring average.
Toledo vs. Ball State Betting Trends
- Toledo is 11-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Toledo have hit the over five times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Rockets record 79.2 points per game, only 2.1 more points than the 77.1 the Cardinals allow.
- When Toledo scores more than 77.1 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Ball State is 13-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 14.5-point underdogs or more, the Cardinals have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, eight of Ball State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinals’ 74 points per game are 6.8 more points than the 67.2 the Rockets give up.
- When it scores more than 67.2 points, Ball State is 5-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
Toledo vs. Ball State Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Toledo’s 15 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 154.5 points.
- In Ball State’s 16 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 154.5.
- The Rockets average 79.2 points per game against the Cardinals’ 74, totaling 1.3 points under the game’s total of 154.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 10.2 fewer points than the 144.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Rockets games is 8.2 points fewer than the over/under of 154.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (154.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (147.6 points) this season.
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
- JT Shumate: 15.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 57.1 FG%, 54.4 3PT% (37-for-68)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 14 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Rayj Dennis: 11.6 PTS, 49 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 7.6 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
Ball State Team Leaders
- Tyler Cochran: 12.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Payton Sparks: 11.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 53 FG%
- Luke Bumbalough: 12.6 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (43-for-117)
- Miryne Thomas: 9 PTS, 43 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Demarius Jacobs: 7.5 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.