The No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders (13-4, 3-2 Big 12) host the No. 15 Iowa State Cyclones (14-3, 2-3 Big 12) after winning four straight home games. The Red Raiders are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
Texas Tech vs. Iowa State Predictions
Texas Tech vs. Iowa State Betting Odds
Texas Tech vs. Iowa State Last 10 Games
- Texas Tech covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Red Raiders games has exceeded the set total twice.
- In the last 10 games, the Red Raiders are scoring 8.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Iowa State is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Iowa State games have exceeded the set total four times.
- In their past 10 games, the Cyclones have a 66.9 points-per-game average, four points below their season-long scoring average.
Texas Tech vs. Iowa State Betting Trends
- Texas Tech has covered the spread nine times over 17 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 7.5 points or more, the Red Raiders are 6-4 against the spread.
- Texas Tech’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Red Raiders average 73.8 points per game, 14.5 more points than the 59.3 the Cyclones allow.
- When Texas Tech totals more than 59.3 points, it is 8-5 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- Iowa State is 7-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cyclones have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Iowa State have hit the over six times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Cyclones put up an average of 70.9 points per game, 12.3 more points than the 58.6 the Red Raiders allow.
- Iowa State is 10-4 against the spread and 12-3 overall when it scores more than 58.6 points.
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Bryson Williams: 12.4 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Kevin McCullar: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Davion Warren: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.9 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Adonis Arms: 8.5 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Kevin Obanor: 9.2 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 16.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 48.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
- Tyrese Hunter: 10.6 PTS, 5 AST, 2.3 STL, 37.8 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (13-for-60)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 10.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.2 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (25-for-89)
- Aljaz Kunc: 6.9 PTS, 56.3 FG%, 54.3 3PT% (19-for-35)
- George Conditt IV: 5 PTS, 63.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.