The No. 24 Tennessee Volunteers (11-5, 2-3 SEC) visit the Vanderbilt Commodores (10-6, 2-2 SEC) after losing three straight road games. The Volunteers are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 18, 2022. The point total is 134.5 in the matchup.
Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Last 10 Games
- Tennessee has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Volunteers games averaged five more points (139.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Volunteers have a points-per-game average 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Vanderbilt is 5-5 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Commodores games averaged 3.1 more points (137.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Commodores have a 69.6 points-per-game average, 0.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Tennessee has registered a 12-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Volunteers have an ATS record of 5-3.
- Games involving Tennessee have hit the over seven times this season.
- The 75.5 points per game the Volunteers put up are 11.9 more points than the Commodores allow (63.6).
- When Tennessee totals more than 63.6 points, it is 9-5 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Vanderbilt has compiled a 12-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Commodores have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, Vanderbilt’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Commodores’ 70.2 points per game are 6.6 more points than the 63.6 the Volunteers allow.
- Vanderbilt has put together a 9-5 ATS record and a 10-4 overall record in games it scores more than 63.6 points.
Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Over/Under Trends
- Nine Tennessee games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 134.5 points.
- There have been 10 Vanderbilt games that have finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.7 points per game, 11.2 points more than the total of 134.5 for this game.
- The 127.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.3 fewer than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- The Volunteers have seen a 140.8 average over/under in their games this season, 6.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Commodores’ games have a total points bet of 137.8 points this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Santiago Vescovi: 14 PTS, 2.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (46-for-125)
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.6 PTS, 2.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
- Olivier Nkamhoua: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 52.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (11-for-22)
- John Fulkerson: 7.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 53.5 FG%
- Josiah-Jordan James: 6.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.1 BLK, 32.3 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (19-for-72)
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 18.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (29-for-91)
- Jordan Wright: 12.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 64.3 FG%
- Myles Stute: 8.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (32-for-80)
- Jamaine Mann: 5.7 PTS, 56 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.