OVC foes square off when the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (4-11, 1-1 OVC) visit the Tennessee State Tigers (6-10, 1-3 OVC) at Gentry Complex, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022. The Tigers are 1-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 145.
Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Predictions
Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Betting Odds
|Tennessee Tech||-1||145 points|
Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Last 10 Games
- Tennessee Tech is 1-9 overall and 7-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Tennessee Tech’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 141.3 total points, 3.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have a points-per-game average 5.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Tennessee State covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Tennessee State’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The Tigers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143.6 points scored. That’s 1.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers have a 71.9 points-per-game average, 3.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Betting Trends
- Tennessee Tech has put together a record of 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Tennessee Tech’s games have hit the over nine times out of 14 chances.
- The Golden Eagles average 73.7 points per game, just one more point than the 72.7 the Tigers give up.
- Tennessee Tech has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when putting up more than 72.7 points.
- Tennessee State has put together a 7-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Tigers have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- This year, eight of Tennessee State’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Tigers score an average of 75.6 points per game, only two more points than the 73.6 the Golden Eagles give up.
- Tennessee State is 1-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it scores more than 73.6 points.
Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee Tech and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (145 points) eight times this season.
- This season, eight games Tennessee State played finished with a combined score over 145 points.
- The total for the matchup of 145 is 4.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Eagles (73.7 points per game) and the Tigers (75.6 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.3 fewer points than the 146.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Golden Eagles games is 142 points, three fewer than the over/under of 145 points for this contest.
- Tigers games have an over/under of 142.7 points this season, 2.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Tennessee Tech Team Leaders
- Jr. Clay: 11.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 32.3 FG%, 23.2 3PT% (19-for-82)
- Keishawn Davidson: 10.5 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (27-for-61)
- Mamoudou Diarra: 9.2 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Kenny White Jr.: 9.1 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (13-for-28)
- Amadou Sylla: 5.7 PTS, 61.7 FG%
Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Kassim Nicholson: 10.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 47.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Kenny Cooper: 7.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.8 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (12-for-26)
- Carlos Marshall Jr.: 12.8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (28-for-68)
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr.: 11.8 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (25-for-69)
- Dedric Boyd: 11.6 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 36 3PT% (32-for-89)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.