The Ohio Bobcats (13-2, 4-0 MAC) are favored (-1) to continue an eight-game winning streak when they visit the Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-7, 2-2 MAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at Millett Hall. The matchup has an over/under set at 146.5 points.
Ohio vs. Miami (OH) Predictions
Ohio vs. Miami (OH) Betting Odds
Ohio vs. Miami (OH) Last 10 Games
- Ohio covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Ohio games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 4.9 fewer points (141.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Bobcats are scoring 2.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Miami (OH) is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Miami (OH)’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 RedHawks games averaged 0.6 fewer points (145.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the RedHawks are scoring 73.3 points per game compared to their 78.5 season average.
Ohio vs. Miami (OH) Betting Trends
- Ohio has put together a record of 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats are 5-5 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Ohio’s games have hit the over six times out of 14 chances.
- The 73.4 points per game the Bobcats score are just 4.4 more points than the RedHawks allow (69).
- Ohio is 4-4 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 69 points.
- Miami (OH) has covered the spread six times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the RedHawks have gone 4-1 against the spread.
- This year, seven of Miami (OH)’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The RedHawks’ 78.5 points per game are 12.4 more points than the 66.1 the Bobcats give up to opponents.
- Miami (OH) has put together a 4-7 ATS record and an 8-6 overall record in games it scores more than 66.1 points.
Ohio vs. Miami (OH) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Ohio games have hit the over on this matchup’s 146.5-point over/under six times.
- This season, five of Miami (OH)’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points.
- The Bobcats average 73.4 points per game against the RedHawks’ 78.5, amounting to 5.4 points over the contest’s total of 146.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 135.1 points per game, 11.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bobcats have seen a 143.5 average over/under in their games this season, three points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- RedHawks games have an over/under of 144.7 points this season, 1.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Ohio Team Leaders
- Mark Sears: 19.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (19-for-44)
- Jason Carter: 14.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (10-for-44)
- Ben Vander Plas: 12.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.4 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (29-for-84)
- Ben Roderick: 7.3 PTS, 31.8 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (13-for-63)
- Miles Brown: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
Miami (OH) Team Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant: 16.6 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (35-for-101)
- Mekhi Lairy: 14.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (27-for-84)
- Dalonte Brown: 12.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 45.9 FG%, 39 3PT% (30-for-77)
- Precious Ayah: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.5 BLK, 72.4 FG%
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands: 7.3 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.