MAAC foes square off when the Manhattan Jaspers (9-4, 2-2 MAAC) host the Niagara Purple Eagles (7-8, 2-4 MAAC) at Draddy Gymnasium, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 18, 2022. The Purple Eagles are 1-point underdogs in the game.
Manhattan vs. Niagara Predictions
Manhattan vs. Niagara Betting Odds
Manhattan vs. Niagara Last 10 Games
- Manhattan is 7-3 overall and 4-4-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Manhattan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in nine of those 10 games.
- In the past 10 games, the Jaspers are scoring 2.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Niagara has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Niagara’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Purple Eagles have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Manhattan vs. Niagara Betting Trends
- Manhattan has covered the spread seven times this season (7-4-1).
- The Jaspers have an ATS record of 3-1-1 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Manhattan’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The Jaspers average 9.6 more points per game (75.1) than the Purple Eagles allow (65.5).
- Manhattan is 7-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 65.5 points.
- Niagara has put together a 10-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Purple Eagles have an ATS record of 5-1.
- This season, Niagara’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Purple Eagles score an average of 68.1 points per game, only 3.8 fewer points than the 71.9 the Jaspers give up.
- Niagara is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 71.9 points.
Manhattan Team Leaders
- Jose Perez: 16.5 PTS, 5.3 AST, 40.7 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
- Josh Roberts: 9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 66.2 FG%
- Elijah Buchanan: 7.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Warren Williams: 10 PTS, 59.3 FG%
- Anthony Nelson: 11.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.7 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
Niagara Team Leaders
- Marcus Hammond: 17.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (36-for-99)
- Jordan Cintron: 10.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 57.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (7-for-14)
- Sam Iorio: 6.5 PTS, 34 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (12-for-47)
- Noah Thomasson: 8.7 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 50 3PT% (11-for-22)
- Greg Kuakumensah: 8.2 PTS, 62.3 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.