Two streaking teams square off when the Liberty Flames (12-6, 3-0 ASUN) host the Jacksonville Dolphins (11-4, 3-0 ASUN) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Dolphins are 10.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their four-game win streak allive against the Flames, who have won four straight. The point total is set at 121.5 in the matchup.
Liberty vs. Jacksonville Predictions
Liberty vs. Jacksonville Betting Odds
Liberty vs. Jacksonville Last 10 Games
- Liberty has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Liberty’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The Flames’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 130.5 points scored. That’s nine more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Flames have a points-per-game average 1.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Jacksonville covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Jacksonville games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Dolphins games averaged 7.2 more points (128.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Dolphins have scored three fewer points per contest compared to their 67.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Liberty vs. Jacksonville Betting Trends
- Liberty has covered the spread nine times this season (9-5-1).
- The Flames have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Liberty have hit the over nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Flames score 18.2 more points per game (72.7) than the Dolphins give up (54.5).
- Liberty is 7-6 against the spread and 12-4 overall when scoring more than 54.5 points.
- Jacksonville has covered the spread nine times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Dolphins have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the total three times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Dolphins score an average of 67.1 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 60.6 the Flames allow.
- When it scores more than 60.6 points, Jacksonville is 5-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
Liberty vs. Jacksonville Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Liberty’s 15 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 121.5 points.
- This season, five of Jacksonville’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 121.5 points.
- The Flames average 72.7 points per game against the Dolphins’ 67.1, amounting to 18.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 121.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.4 fewer points than the 115.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Flames games is 130.1 points, 8.6 more than the over/under of 121.5 points for this contest.
- Dolphins’ games have a total points bet of 130.4 points this season, 8.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 22.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.5 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (73-for-185)
- Shiloh Robinson: 10.1 PTS, 64.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Kyle Rode: 5.8 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
- Keegan McDowell: 10 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (39-for-89)
- Blake Preston: 5.8 PTS, 57.7 FG%
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Jordan Davis: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Mike Marsh: 8.7 PTS, 55.7 FG%
- Osayi Osifo: 8.7 PTS, 69.6 FG%
- Kevion Nolan: 12.8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 37.9 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (27-for-68)
- Bryce Workman: 8.1 PTS, 49.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.