The Kent State Golden Flashes (8-8, 3-3 MAC) hit the road in MAC action against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (7-8, 2-2 MAC) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Golden Flashes are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 140.5.
Kent State vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Kent State vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Odds
|Kent State||-3.5||140.5 points|
Kent State vs. Eastern Michigan Last 10 Games
- Kent State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Kent State’s last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Golden Flashes games averaged 136.1 total points, 4.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Golden Flashes’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Eastern Michigan has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Eastern Michigan games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged three more points (143.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Eagles have a 74.2 points-per-game average, 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Kent State vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Kent State is 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Flashes have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Kent State’s games have hit the over four times out of 14 chances.
- The Golden Flashes put up 7.2 fewer points per game (69.3) than the Eagles allow (76.5).
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread 12 times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 6-0 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of Eastern Michigan’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Eagles score 11.2 more points per game (74.5) than the Golden Flashes give up (63.3).
- When it scores more than 63.3 points, Eastern Michigan is 6-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Kent State vs. Eastern Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Kent State’s 14 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- In Eastern Michigan’s 14 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 140.5.
- The Golden Flashes average 69.3 points per game against the Eagles’ 74.5, totaling 3.3 points over the matchup’s total of 140.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.7 fewer points than the 139.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Golden Flashes games is 3.4 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (142.8 points) and this game’s over/under (140.5 points).
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 18.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.8 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (36-for-110)
- Malique Jacobs: 11.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 37.7 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
- Justyn Hamilton: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 49.6 FG%
- Giovanni Santiago: 8.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Tervell Beck: 6.6 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- Noah Farrakhan: 17.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (25-for-57)
- James Scott: 13.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Bryce McBride: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Darion Spottsville: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Nathan Scott: 6.9 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.