The Kennesaw State Owls (7-8, 2-0 ASUN) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the North Florida Ospreys (4-13, 0-4 ASUN) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at UNF Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 145.
Kennesaw State vs. North Florida Predictions
Kennesaw State vs. North Florida Betting Odds
|Kennesaw State||-2||145 points|
Kennesaw State vs. North Florida Last 10 Games
- Kennesaw State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Owls’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.3 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Owls have a points-per-game average 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- North Florida has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- North Florida and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Ospreys’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.4 points scored. That’s 3.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Ospreys have scored 6.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Kennesaw State vs. North Florida Betting Trends
- Kennesaw State has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-4-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Owls have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Kennesaw State’s games have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances.
- The 78.4 points per game the Owls average are seven more points than the Ospreys give up (71.4).
- When Kennesaw State puts up more than 71.4 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- North Florida has gone 13-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Ospreys have an ATS record of 12-0.
- North Florida games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Ospreys score an average of 67.2 points per game, only 1.7 fewer points than the 68.9 the Owls allow to opponents.
- North Florida has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.9 points.
Kennesaw State vs. North Florida Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Kennesaw State’s 14 games have gone over Monday’s total of 145 points.
- Four of North Florida’s games ended with a combined score over 145 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 145 is 0.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Owls (78.4 points per game) and the Ospreys (67.2 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.3 points per game, 4.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Owls have seen a 144.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Ospreys games have an over/under of 142.2 points this season, 2.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Chris Youngblood: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.8 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (32-for-83)
- Terrell Burden: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.7 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Spencer Rodgers: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Demond Robinson: 8.1 PTS, 54.3 FG%
- Kasen Jennings: 8.6 PTS, 52 FG%, 45 3PT% (18-for-40)
North Florida Team Leaders
- Jadyn Parker: 8.5 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 62.5 FG%
- Jose Placer: 12.9 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (23-for-90)
- Carter Hendricksen: 11.2 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
- Emmanuel Adedoyin: 7.1 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (32-for-72)
- Dorian James: 5 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.