The Oklahoma Sooners (12-5, 2-3 Big 12) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the No. 7 Kansas Jayhawks (14-2, 3-1 Big 12) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at Lloyd Noble Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Kansas vs. Oklahoma Predictions
Kansas vs. Oklahoma Betting Odds
Kansas vs. Oklahoma Last 10 Games
- Kansas is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Kansas and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Jayhawks have a points-per-game average 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Oklahoma’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Sooners’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 70, 2.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Kansas vs. Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Kansas has covered the spread seven times this season (7-8-0).
- The Jayhawks have an ATS record of 7-8 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Kansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Jayhawks score 19.8 more points per game (81.9) than the Sooners give up (62.1).
- When Kansas totals more than 62.1 points, it is 7-7 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
- Oklahoma has covered the spread seven times this season (7-10-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Sooners have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, 11 of Oklahoma’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Sooners score 6.1 more points per game (72.4) than the Jayhawks give up (66.3).
- Oklahoma has put together a 7-4 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.3 points.
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 15.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.4 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
- Ochai Agbaji: 20.6 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (51-for-107)
- David McCormack: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 51.4 FG%
- Jalen Wilson: 6.8 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (8-for-37)
- Remy Martin: 7.9 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 12.4 PTS, 57.6 FG%, 38 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Jalen Hill: 9.8 PTS, 65.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Elijah Harkless: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
- Umoja Gibson: 12.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.9 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (43-for-115)
- Jordan Goldwire: 9.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.