The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (10-6, 3-0 ASUN) are heavy favorites (-11.5) as they look to build on a three-game road win streak when they square off against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (6-11, 3-1 ASUN) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at Farris Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
Jacksonville State vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Jacksonville State vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
|Jacksonville State||-11.5||148.5 points|
Jacksonville State vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Jacksonville State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Jacksonville State’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The Gamecocks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.3 points scored. That’s 12.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Gamecocks are scoring 3.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Central Arkansas has covered the spread in each of its past 10 matchups while going 2-8 overall.
- Central Arkansas’ last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The last 10 Sugar Bears games averaged 148.2 total points, 0.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Sugar Bears have a 69.8 points-per-game average, 2.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Jacksonville State vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State has covered the spread nine times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Gamecocks have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Jacksonville State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Gamecocks average 6.1 fewer points per game (76.1) than the Sugar Bears allow (82.2).
- Jacksonville State has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when putting up more than 82.2 points.
- Central Arkansas has covered (or pushed) in each game with a spread this season for a 14-0-0 ATS record.
- The Sugar Bears are 10-0 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Central Arkansas’ games have gone over the total eight times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Sugar Bears put up an average of 72.4 points per game, 5.4 more points than the 67 the Gamecocks allow to opponents.
- Central Arkansas is 4-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 67 points.
Jacksonville State vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Jacksonville State’s 14 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 148.5 points.
- This season, seven of Central Arkansas’ games have ended with a score higher than 148.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.5 points per game, identical to the point total of 148.5 for this game.
- The 149.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.7 more than the 148.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Gamecocks games is 13.2 points fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (148.5 points) and the average total points bet in Sugar Bears’ games (148.1 points) this season.
Jacksonville State Team Leaders
- Darian Adams: 15.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- Brandon Huffman: 9.7 PTS, 65.9 FG%
- Jalen Finch: 7.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Jalen Gibbs: 10.3 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 43 3PT% (37-for-86)
- Kayne Henry: 8.9 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Darious Hall: 13.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 48.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Camren Hunter: 12.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.6 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (17-for-60)
- Jared Chatham: 8.1 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Collin Cooper: 10.8 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (36-for-96)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 7.9 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.