The Fresno State Bulldogs (12-4, 2-1 MWC) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to extend a 10-game home win streak when they host the Utah State Aggies (10-7, 1-3 MWC) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 131.5 for the matchup.
Fresno State vs. Utah State Predictions
Fresno State vs. Utah State Betting Odds
|Fresno State||-3||131.5 points|
Fresno State vs. Utah State Last 10 Games
- Fresno State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Fresno State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 126.6 total points, 4.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 1.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Utah State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Utah State games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 12.3 more points (143.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Aggies have a 74 points-per-game average, 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Fresno State vs. Utah State Betting Trends
- Fresno State has put together a record of 12-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3 points or more, the Bulldogs have gone 6-1 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Fresno State’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Bulldogs score only 2.9 fewer points per game (67) than the Aggies give up (69.9).
- Fresno State has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when putting up more than 69.9 points.
- Utah State has gone 9-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Utah State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Aggies score an average of 77.2 points per game, 20.6 more points than the 56.6 the Bulldogs give up.
- Utah State has put together an 8-6 ATS record and a 10-6 overall record in games it scores more than 56.6 points.
Fresno State vs. Utah State Over/Under Trends
- Fresno State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (131.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, 13 games Utah State played finished with a combined score over 131.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 131.5 is 12.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (67 points per game) and the Aggies (77.2 points per game).
- The 126.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are five fewer than the 131.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Bulldogs games is 129.9 points, 1.6 fewer than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Aggies’ games this season (142.6 points).
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 19.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 50.9 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Anthony Holland: 8.9 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 46.8 3PT% (22-for-47)
- Isaiah Hill: 8.4 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Jordan Campbell: 7.9 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Leo Colimerio: 4.8 PTS, 57.9 FG%
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 19.5 PTS, 10.3 REB, 1.8 STL, 61.1 FG%, 52.6 3PT% (20-for-38)
- Brandon Horvath: 12.6 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Rylan Jones: 8.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.6 STL, 41 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Steven Ashworth: 7.9 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (30-for-75)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 6.8 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.