The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (11-7, 1-3 ASUN) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Stetson Hatters (7-10, 1-3 ASUN) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at Edmunds Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
FGCU vs. Stetson Predictions
FGCU vs. Stetson Betting Odds
FGCU vs. Stetson Last 10 Games
- FGCU covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 FGCU games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 5.6 more points (143.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average five points below their season-long scoring average.
- Stetson is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Stetson and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Hatters games averaged 135.5 total points, two fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Hatters have a 64.9 points-per-game average, 1.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
FGCU vs. Stetson Betting Trends
- FGCU has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-8-0).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Eagles have gone 5-7 against the spread.
- Games involving FGCU have hit the over 11 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The 76 points per game the Eagles score are 8.6 more points than the Hatters allow (67.4).
- FGCU has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when putting up more than 67.4 points.
- Stetson has gone 10-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hatters have an ATS record of 8-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Stetson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Hatters score only 4.4 fewer points per game (66.8) than the Eagles allow (71.2).
- When it scores more than 71.2 points, Stetson is 2-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
FGCU vs. Stetson Over/Under Trends
- FGCU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) 13 times this season.
- This season, five games Stetson played finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.8 points per game, 5.3 points more than the point total of 137.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.6 points per game, 1.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 142.6 points, 5.1 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hatters’ games (136.7 points) this season.
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 19.9 PTS, 6 AST, 39.5 FG%, 36 3PT% (50-for-139)
- Kevin Samuel: 11.2 PTS, 9.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 2.9 BLK, 66.1 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 10.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Caleb Catto: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (30-for-70)
- Matt Halvorsen: 7.4 PTS, 33 FG%, 33 3PT% (31-for-94)
Stetson Team Leaders
- Rob Perry: 15.9 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Christiaan Jones: 12 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Chase Johnston: 13 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.1 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (54-for-137)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 4.8 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 40.7 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Josh Smith: 6.1 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.