The Florida State Seminoles (10-5, 4-2 ACC) are underdogs (by 5 points) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the No. 6 Duke Blue Devils (14-2, 4-1 ACC) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 144.5.
Duke vs. Florida State Predictions
Duke vs. Florida State Betting Odds
Duke vs. Florida State Last 10 Games
- Duke is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Duke and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Blue Devils games averaged 147.4 total points, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Blue Devils have a points-per-game average 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Florida State covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Florida State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Seminoles’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144 points scored. That’s 0.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Seminoles have scored 0.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Duke vs. Florida State Betting Trends
- Duke has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-5-1).
- In games this season when favored by 5 points or more, the Blue Devils are 8-4-1 against the spread.
- Duke’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The Blue Devils score 15 more points per game (83.1) than the Seminoles allow (68.1).
- When Duke totals more than 68.1 points, it is 10-3-1 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
- Florida State has covered the spread seven times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The Seminoles are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Florida State have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Seminoles’ 73.2 points per game are eight more points than the 65.2 the Blue Devils give up to opponents.
- Florida State is 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it scores more than 65.2 points.
Duke vs. Florida State Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Duke’s 16 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- This season, seven games Florida State played finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 144.5 is 11.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Blue Devils (83.1 points per game) and the Seminoles (73.2 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.3 points per game, 11.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Blue Devils have seen a 147.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.6 points more than the average over/under in Seminoles’ games this season (142.9 points).
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 17.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 50.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Wendell Moore: 15.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (20-for-53)
- Mark Williams: 9.3 PTS, 3.4 BLK, 66 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 12.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- Jeremy Roach: 8.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
Florida State Team Leaders
- Caleb Mills: 13 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 38 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Anthony Polite: 9.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.8 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Malik Osborne: 11.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.4 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Matthew Cleveland: 10 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Rayquan Evans: 6.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.