The Dayton Flyers (11-6, 3-1 A-10) are favored (-2.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (10-3, 2-0 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at UD Arena. The matchup’s over/under is 132.5.
Dayton vs. Saint Bonaventure Predictions
Dayton vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Odds
Dayton vs. Saint Bonaventure Last 10 Games
- Dayton is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Flyers games averaged 132.2 total points, 0.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Flyers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 1.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Saint Bonaventure covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Saint Bonaventure games have gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Bonnies games averaged 1.9 more points (134.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bonnies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 73.2, 0.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Dayton vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Trends
- Dayton is 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flyers have an ATS record of 5-6 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Dayton’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Flyers average only 2.1 more points per game (70) than the Bonnies allow (67.9).
- Dayton is 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- Saint Bonaventure has gone 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bonnies are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Saint Bonaventure’s games have gone over the total six times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Bonnies score 9.8 more points per game (72.3) than the Flyers give up to opponents (62.5).
- Saint Bonaventure is 3-7 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it scores more than 62.5 points.
Dayton vs. Saint Bonaventure Over/Under Trends
- This season, Dayton and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 132.5 points eight times.
- There have been seven Saint Bonaventure games that have ended with a combined score higher than 132.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.3 points per game, 9.8 points more than the point total of 132.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.4 points per game, 2.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Flyers games is 133.9 points, 1.4 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of two points separates the average total points bet in Bonnies’ games (134.5 points) and this game’s over/under (132.5 points).
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 10.8 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 64.4 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.2 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Toumani Camara: 10.2 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Elijah Weaver: 8.3 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Kobe Elvis: 7.2 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Jaren Holmes: 16 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Osun Osunniyi: 10.3 PTS, 7.3 REB, 3.1 BLK, 59 FG%
- Jalen Adaway: 13.4 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Dominick Welch: 11 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (34-for-98)
- Kyle Lofton: 13 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.