The Bowling Green Falcons (8-8, 1-4 MAC) are 6-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game road slide when they visit the Northern Illinois Huskies (5-8, 2-1 MAC) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at NIU Convocation Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5 points.
Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois Betting Odds
|Bowling Green||-6||147.5 points|
Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois Last 10 Games
- Bowling Green has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Bowling Green and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Falcons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 152.3 points scored. That’s 4.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Falcons have a points-per-game average 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Illinois is 4-6 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Northern Illinois and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 15.9 fewer points (131.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 61.7 points per game compared to their 59.4 season average.
Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Bowling Green has covered the spread eight times this season (8-6-0).
- The Falcons have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Bowling Green’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Falcons record 14.4 more points per game (83.4) than the Huskies give up (69).
- When Bowling Green scores more than 69 points, it is 6-7 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
- Northern Illinois has registered a 13-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Huskies have a perfect 9-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Northern Illinois games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Huskies score an average of 59.4 points per game, 17.8 fewer points than the 77.2 the Falcons allow.
Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Bowling Green’s 14 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 147.5 points.
- This season, just one Northern Illinois game has ended with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 147.5.
- The over/under for the matchup of 147.5 is 4.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Falcons (83.4 points per game) and the Huskies (59.4 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 1.3 fewer points than the 146.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Falcons games is 151.3 points, 3.8 more than the over/under of 147.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 13.9 points more than the average over/under in Huskies’ games this season (133.6 points).
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 16.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.4 BLK, 42.2 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
- Joe Reece: 11.7 PTS, 55.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Trey Diggs: 9.8 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
- Myron Gordon: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Samari Curtis: 7.7 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
Northern Illinois Team Leaders
- Trendon Hankerson: 10.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 35.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (27-for-73)
- Keshawn Williams: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.7 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Kaleb Thornton: 7.8 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Anthony Crump: 6 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Chinedu Kingsley Okanu: 4.8 PTS, 41.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.