The Air Force Falcons (8-6, 1-2 MWC) are heavy underdogs (+18) as they try to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Boise State Broncos (12-4, 3-0 MWC) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at ExtraMile Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 119.5 in the matchup.
Boise State vs. Air Force Predictions
Boise State vs. Air Force Betting Odds
|Boise State||-18||119.5 points|
Boise State vs. Air Force Last 10 Games
- Boise State is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Boise State and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Broncos games averaged 133.9 total points, 14.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Broncos have scored 0.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Air Force is 5-5 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Air Force games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Falcons games averaged 125.9 total points, 6.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Falcons have a 58.9 points-per-game average, 0.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Boise State vs. Air Force Betting Trends
- Boise State has covered the spread six times over 14 games with a set spread.
- This season, four of Boise State’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Broncos score 70.2 points per game, 9.3 more points than the 60.9 the Falcons give up.
- Boise State has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when scoring more than 60.9 points.
- Air Force has covered the spread 11 times this year (11-3-0).
- The Falcons have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 18-point underdogs.
- Air Force games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
- The Falcons score only 0.3 more points per game (59.6) than the Broncos give up (59.3).
- Air Force has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 59.3 points.
Boise State vs. Air Force Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Boise State games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 119.5 points.
- There have been six Air Force games that have finished with a combined score over 119.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 119.5 is 10.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Broncos (70.2 points per game) and the Falcons (59.6 points per game).
- The 120.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.7 more than the 119.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Broncos have seen a 134.6 over/under in their games this season, 15.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is seven points fewer than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (126.5 points).
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 13.7 PTS, 7 REB, 1.4 STL, 46.9 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (32-for-79)
- Mladen Armus: 6.9 PTS, 9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 45.5 FG%
- Emmanuel Akot: 11.8 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (30-for-78)
- Tyson Degenhart: 8.4 PTS, 52 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (17-for-40)
Air Force Team Leaders
- Ethan Taylor: 9.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.3 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- A.J. Walker: 16.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.7 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (31-for-74)
- Jake Heidbreder: 9.3 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- Nikc Jackson: 5.9 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
- Joseph Octave: 8 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.