The North Alabama Lions (8-9, 1-3 ASUN) are 8.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Bellarmine Knights (9-8, 3-0 ASUN) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at Knights Hall. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 136.5.
Bellarmine vs. North Alabama Predictions
Bellarmine vs. North Alabama Betting Odds
Bellarmine vs. North Alabama Last 10 Games
- Bellarmine is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Knights games has gone over the set total twice.
- The past 10 Knights games averaged 8.4 more points (144.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Knights have a points-per-game average 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- North Alabama has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 North Alabama games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Lions games averaged 5.3 more points (141.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Lions have scored 6.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bellarmine vs. North Alabama Betting Trends
- Bellarmine is 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Bellarmine games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Knights average 5.3 more points per game (70.7) than the Lions give up (65.4).
- Bellarmine has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when scoring more than 65.4 points.
- North Alabama has compiled an 11-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Lions have a perfect ATS record of 5-0.
- North Alabama’s games have gone over the total six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Lions average 6.4 more points per game (73.6) than the Knights allow their opponents to score (67.2).
- North Alabama has put together a 2-3 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
Bellarmine vs. North Alabama Over/Under Trends
- Bellarmine and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (136.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, seven of North Alabama’s games have ended with a score higher than 136.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 136.5 is 7.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Knights (70.7 points per game) and the Lions (73.6 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 132.6 points per game, 3.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Knights games is 143.4 points, 6.9 more than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.1 points separates the average total points bet in Lions’ games (139.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (136.5 points).
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 17 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 50.8 FG%, 14.7 3PT% (5-for-34)
- Juston Betz: 6.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 57.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- CJ Fleming: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (30-for-87)
- Alec Pfriem: 8 PTS, 60.8 FG%, 49 3PT% (24-for-49)
- Curt Hopf: 8.8 PTS, 60.7 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
North Alabama Team Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz: 11.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
- C.J. Brim: 9.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.9 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Jamari Blackmon: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
- Damien Forrest: 5.6 PTS, 45.8 FG%
- Will Soucie: 6.6 PTS, 58.2 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.