The No. 5 Baylor Bears (15-2, 3-2 Big 12) are favored (by 6.5 points) to continue a six-game road win streak when they visit the West Virginia Mountaineers (13-3, 2-2 Big 12) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
Baylor vs. West Virginia Predictions
Baylor vs. West Virginia Betting Odds
Baylor vs. West Virginia Last 10 Games
- Baylor has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Baylor and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 138.6 total points, 1.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bears have scored 1.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- West Virginia has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 West Virginia games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Mountaineers games averaged 4.4 fewer points (133.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Mountaineers have a 66.6 points-per-game average, 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Baylor vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- Baylor has put together a record of 9-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 7-7-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of Baylor’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bears record 79.9 points per game, 17.1 more points than the 62.8 the Mountaineers give up.
- Baylor has an 8-5-1 record against the spread and a 14-0 record overall when putting up more than 62.8 points.
- West Virginia has covered the spread in a game nine times this year (9-7-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Mountaineers have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving West Virginia have hit the over seven times this year.
- The Mountaineers put up an average of 69 points per game, 9.1 more points than the 59.9 the Bears allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 59.9 points, West Virginia is 7-6 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
Baylor vs. West Virginia Over/Under Trends
- Baylor and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (137.5 points) 11 times this season.
- There have been five West Virginia games that have finished with a combined score over 137.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 137.5 is 11.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (79.9 points per game) and the Mountaineers (69 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 122.7 points per game, 14.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears have seen a 138.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates this game’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Mountaineers’ games (136 points) this season.
Baylor Team Leaders
- James Akinjo: 13.9 PTS, 5.7 AST, 2.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Kendall Brown: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 67.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Adam Flagler: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (35-for-90)
- Matthew Mayer: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua: 7.9 PTS, 7.7 REB, 63.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (4-for-10)
West Virginia Team Leaders
- Taz Sherman: 18.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.6 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (28-for-82)
- Jalen Bridges: 8.8 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Sean McNeil: 13.4 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (30-for-74)
- Gabe Osabuohien: 4.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.5 FG%
- Malik Curry: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.