The Arkansas Razorbacks (12-5, 2-3 SEC) are at home in SEC action against the South Carolina Gamecocks (10-6, 1-3 SEC) on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Razorbacks are double-digit favorites by 10 points in the game.
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Predictions
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Last 10 Games
- Arkansas covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Arkansas games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- Across their past 10 games, the Razorbacks have scored 1.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- South Carolina has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- South Carolina and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- In their last 10 games, the Gamecocks have a 69.5 points-per-game average, 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Arkansas is 8-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 10 points or more, the Razorbacks are 5-5 against the spread.
- Arkansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The 79.6 points per game the Razorbacks record are 12 more points than the Gamecocks give up (67.6).
- When Arkansas puts up more than 67.6 points, it is 7-8 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- South Carolina has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-3-0).
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Gamecocks have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- South Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Gamecocks’ 71.9 points per game are only 2.5 more points than the 69.4 the Razorbacks give up.
- South Carolina is 5-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.8 PTS, 2.6 STL, 42.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (37-for-120)
- Jaylin Williams: 7.6 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 53.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Davonte Davis: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.2 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.7 PTS, 60.8 FG%, 50 3PT% (5-for-10)
- Stanley Umude: 10 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.6 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (28-for-96)
- Wildens Leveque: 8.9 PTS, 65.8 FG%
- James Reese: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (29-for-76)
- Devin Carter: 8.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Jermaine Couisnard: 7.5 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.