Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Zach Gentry’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 8:15 PM ET on NBC. The AFC Wild Card round will see Gentry’s Pittsburgh Steelers hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Gentry Receiving Insights
- Gentry’s 9.8 receiving yards per game are 2.3 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- In eight of 17 games this season, Gentry has put up over 7.5 receiving yards.
- Gentry’s 9.8 receiving yards per game are 1.3 more than his average prop total (8.5).
- Gentry will be aiming to go over a receiving yards over/under for the first time this season (after two attempts).
- Gentry does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 17 games).
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- Gentry will play against the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this week. The Chiefs concede 263.6 passing yards per contest.
- The Chiefs have the No. 16 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up 27 this season (1.6 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.