The Weber State Wildcats (11-5, 4-1 Big Sky) hit the road in Big Sky play against the Idaho State Bengals (3-11, 1-4 Big Sky) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are favored by 9.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
Weber State vs. Idaho State Predictions
Weber State vs. Idaho State Betting Odds
|Weber State||-9.5||137 points|
Weber State vs. Idaho State Last 10 Games
- Weber State is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Weber State games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 8.7 more points (145.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is three points lower than their season-long average.
- Idaho State is 1-9 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Idaho State games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bengals games averaged 127.8 total points, 9.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bengals’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 55.5, 5.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Weber State vs. Idaho State Betting Trends
- Weber State has gone 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 9.5 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Weber State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Wildcats average 7.5 more points per game (75.9) than the Bengals give up (68.4).
- Weber State is 5-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- Idaho State is 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Idaho State’s games have hit the over five times out of 12 chances.
- The Bengals score an average of 60.8 points per game, 8.8 fewer points than the 69.6 the Wildcats allow.
- When it scores more than 69.6 points, Idaho State is 1-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Weber State vs. Idaho State Over/Under Trends
- Weber State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137 points) 11 times this season.
- In Idaho State’s 12 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 137.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.7 points per game, 0.3 points fewer than the over/under of 137 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 138 points per game, one more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 144.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 7.3 points more than the average over/under in Bengals’ games this season (129.7 points).
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 13.3 PTS, 10.3 REB, 1.8 STL, 56.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Koby McEwen: 17.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (35-for-98)
- Jamison Overton: 12.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 51.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Zahir Porter: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (12-for-46)
Idaho State Team Leaders
- Tarik Cool: 11 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Austin Smellie: 7.8 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Brayden Parker: 8.4 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Malik Porter: 6.2 PTS, 53.8 FG%
- Robert Ford III: 10.9 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.