The Denver Pioneers (6-14, 2-5 Summit) are 8-point underdogs as they attempt to stop an 11-game road slide when they square off against the UMKC Kangaroos (7-7, 2-2 Summit) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at Municipal Auditorium. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
UMKC vs. Denver Predictions
UMKC vs. Denver Betting Odds
UMKC vs. Denver Last 10 Games
- UMKC covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- UMKC’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Kangaroos’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 132.3 points scored. That’s 4.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Kangaroos are scoring 5.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Denver covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Denver games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Pioneers games averaged 143.6 total points, 7.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Pioneers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 70.9, 2.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
UMKC vs. Denver Betting Trends
- UMKC has compiled an 8-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Kangaroos are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- UMKC games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 68.4 points per game the Kangaroos put up are 5.1 fewer points than the Pioneers allow (73.5).
- UMKC is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 73.5 points.
- Denver has put together a record of 15-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pioneers have an ATS record of 8-0 when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This year, Denver’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 19 chances.
- The Pioneers put up an average of 68.6 points per game, just 4.7 more points than the 63.9 the Kangaroos give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63.9 points, Denver is 7-6 against the spread and 5-11 overall.
UMKC vs. Denver Over/Under Trends
- This season, UMKC games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 136.5-point over/under four times.
- There have been 13 Denver games that have finished with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 136.5 is 0.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Kangaroos (68.4 points per game) and the Pioneers (68.6 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 0.9 fewer points than the 137.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Kangaroos have seen a 132.3 average over/under in their games this season, 4.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Pioneers’ games this season (138.7 points).
UMKC Team Leaders
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr.: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.5 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (3-for-24)
- Evan Gilyard: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (26-for-68)
- Anderson Kopp: 8.6 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (28-for-66)
- Josiah Allick: 11.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Shemarri Allen: 4.6 PTS, 44.9 FG%
Denver Team Leaders
- KJ Hunt Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Jordan Johnson: 11.2 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (29-for-79)
- Michael Henn: 9.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (25-for-68)
- Tevin Smith: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 53.6 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Touko Tainamo: 6.8 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (8-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.