The Towson Tigers (12-5, 3-1 CAA) are heavy, 13-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the William & Mary Tribe (3-13, 2-1 CAA) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at Kaplan Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 137.5 in the matchup.
Towson vs. William & Mary Predictions
Towson vs. William & Mary Betting Odds
Towson vs. William & Mary Last 10 Games
- Towson has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Towson’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 136.1 total points, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 0.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- William & Mary covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 William & Mary games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Tribe’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.8 points scored. That’s 3.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Tribe have a 60.6 points-per-game average, 3.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Towson vs. William & Mary Betting Trends
- Towson has registered a 10-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- This season, six of Towson’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Tigers put up only 2.1 fewer points per game (71.4) than the Tribe give up (73.5).
- Towson has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 73.5 points.
- William & Mary has put together a 13-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Tribe are 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- Games involving William & Mary have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Tribe put up just 0.3 fewer points per game (63.9) than the Tigers allow (64.2).
- When it scores more than 64.2 points, William & Mary is 2-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
Towson vs. William & Mary Over/Under Trends
- This season, Towson and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 137.5 points five times.
- This season, five games William & Mary played finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.3 points per game, 2.2 points fewer than the total of 137.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 0.2 fewer points than the 137.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 137.3 points, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- Tribe games have an over/under of 136.4 points this season, 1.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 14.5 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.8 STL, 46.9 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Nicolas Timberlake: 13.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 10.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.9 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (17-for-70)
- Charles Thompson: 7.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 54.3 FG%
- James Gibson: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (34-for-75)
William & Mary Team Leaders
- Connor Kochera: 11.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
- Ben Wight: 10.4 PTS, 61.2 FG%
- Julian Lewis: 6.2 PTS, 31.3 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (14-for-57)
- Tyler Rice: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 32.2 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
- Yuri Covington: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.2 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.