The Seattle U Redhawks (12-4, 3-0 WAC) will look to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Cal Baptist Lancers (11-5, 1-2 WAC) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at CBU Events Center as only 1.5-point favorites. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
Seattle U vs. Cal Baptist Predictions
Seattle U vs. Cal Baptist Betting Odds
|Seattle U||-1.5||146.5 points|
Seattle U vs. Cal Baptist Last 10 Games
- Seattle U has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The past 10 Redhawks games averaged 1.9 fewer points (144.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Redhawks are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cal Baptist covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Cal Baptist and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Lancers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.1 points scored. That’s 2.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Lancers are scoring 67.6 points per game compared to their 73.9 season average.
Seattle U vs. Cal Baptist Betting Trends
- Seattle U has compiled an 11-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Redhawks have an ATS record of 8-3.
- This season, three of Seattle U’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Redhawks score 77.2 points per game, 12.4 more points than the 64.8 the Lancers allow.
- Seattle U has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when scoring more than 64.8 points.
- Cal Baptist is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Lancers have an ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, Cal Baptist’s games have hit the over five times out of 13 chances.
- The Lancers score an average of 73.9 points per game, 7.9 more points than the 66 the Redhawks allow.
- When it scores more than 66 points, Cal Baptist is 5-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
Seattle U vs. Cal Baptist Over/Under Trends
- This season, Seattle U games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 146.5-point over/under four times.
- There have been five Cal Baptist games that have finished with a combined score over 146.5 points this season.
- The Redhawks average 77.2 points per game against the Lancers’ 73.9, totaling 4.6 points over the contest’s point total of 146.5.
- This game’s total is 15.7 fewer points than the 130.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Redhawks games is 143.9 points, 2.6 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.8 points more than the average over/under in Lancers’ games this season (144.7 points).
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 15.9 PTS, 5.8 AST, 3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
- Cameron Tyson: 16 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (60-for-142)
- Riley Grigsby: 13.7 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (19-for-75)
- Emeka Udenyi: 7.4 PTS, 58.8 FG%
- Viktor Rajkovic: 4.7 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Daniel Akin: 13.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 67.9 FG%
- Taran Armstrong: 9.2 PTS, 6.7 AST, 44.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Ty Rowell: 10.7 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (28-for-68)
- Tre Armstrong: 11.8 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (34-for-85)
- Chance Hunter: 8.1 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.