The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (10-6) play the Howard Bison (6-7) as heavy, 10.5-point favorites on Monday, January 17, 2022 at 2:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 149.5.
Notre Dame vs. Howard Predictions
Notre Dame vs. Howard Betting Odds
|Notre Dame||-10.5||149.5 points|
Notre Dame vs. Howard Last 10 Games
- Notre Dame covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Notre Dame’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Fighting Irish games averaged 13.3 fewer points (136.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Fighting Irish are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Howard covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Howard’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 145.6 total points, 3.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bison have a 74.5 points-per-game average, 4.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Notre Dame vs. Howard Betting Trends
- Notre Dame has registered a 9-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Irish are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Notre Dame have hit the over eight times this season.
- The 71 points per game the Fighting Irish average are just 0.3 more points than the Bison allow (70.7).
- When Notre Dame puts up more than 70.7 points, it is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Howard is 10-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bison have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Howard have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Bison put up an average of 79.2 points per game, 12.9 more points than the 66.3 the Fighting Irish give up.
- Howard has put together a 6-4 ATS record and a 6-6 overall record in games it scores more than 66.3 points.
Notre Dame vs. Howard Over/Under Trends
- Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to go over Monday’s over/under of 149.5 points five times this season.
- This season, five of Howard’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 149.5 is 0.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Fighting Irish (71 points per game) and the Bison (79.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 137 points per game, 12.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Fighting Irish games is 136.4 points, 13.1 fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.7 points more than the average over/under in Bison’s games this season (146.8 points).
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Dane Goodwin: 15.3 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (35-for-75)
- Paul Atkinson: 11.9 PTS, 59.8 FG%
- Blake Wesley: 14.7 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
- Nate Laszewski: 8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 47.5 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (26-for-60)
- Cormac Ryan: 8.3 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
Howard Team Leaders
- Elijah Hawkins: 12.4 PTS, 6.4 AST, 2 STL, 38.8 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (12-for-46)
- William Settle: 13.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.2 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (14-for-31)
- Kyle Foster: 14.3 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 51.3 3PT% (41-for-80)
- Randy Brumant: 8.8 PTS, 65.6 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Tai Bibbs: 10.8 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.