The Idaho Vandals (3-12, 0-5 Big Sky) visit the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (5-9, 1-2 Big Sky) after losing six straight road games. The Lumberjacks are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 152.
Northern Arizona vs. Idaho Predictions
Northern Arizona vs. Idaho Betting Odds
|Northern Arizona||-5.5||152 points|
Northern Arizona vs. Idaho Last 10 Games
- Northern Arizona is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Northern Arizona’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Lumberjacks games averaged 14.3 fewer points (137.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Lumberjacks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 3.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Idaho has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- Idaho’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Vandals games averaged 5.7 fewer points (146.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Vandals are scoring 72.5 points per game compared to their 74.4 season average.
Northern Arizona vs. Idaho Betting Trends
- Northern Arizona is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, seven of Northern Arizona’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The 69.4 points per game the Lumberjacks record are 12.6 fewer points than the Vandals allow (82).
- Idaho has covered the spread 13 times in 13 games with a set spread.
- The Vandals are 12-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Idaho’s games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Vandals’ 74.4 points per game are just 1.8 more points than the 72.6 the Lumberjacks allow.
- Idaho is 6-1 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it scores more than 72.6 points.
Northern Arizona vs. Idaho Over/Under Trends
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have combined to go over Monday’s total of 152 points just twice this season.
- This season, nine games Idaho played finished with a combined score over 152 points.
- The total for the matchup of 152 is 8.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Lumberjacks (69.4 points per game) and the Vandals (74.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 154.6 points per game, 2.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Lumberjacks games is 13.7 points fewer than the over/under of 152 points in this contest.
- A difference of 6.5 points separates this contest’s over/under (152 points) and the average total points bet in Vandals’ games (145.5 points) this season.
Northern Arizona Team Leaders
- Carson Towt: 8.7 PTS, 9.6 REB, 45.1 FG%
- Jalen Cole: 18 PTS, 38 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (44-for-105)
- Nik Mains: 11.9 PTS, 46 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (33-for-76)
- Ezekiel Richards: 6.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 58.2 FG%
- Keith Haymon: 9.5 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
Idaho Team Leaders
- Mikey Dixon: 17.9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (29-for-61)
- Trevante Anderson: 11.7 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
- Rashad Smith: 10.2 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (28-for-66)
- Philip Pepple Jr.: 5.1 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 51.9 FG%
- Yusef Salih: 6.1 PTS, 37 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (23-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.