The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-14, 1-4 SWAC) and the Florida A&M Rattlers (4-11, 2-2 SWAC) play at Harrison HPER Complex on Monday, January 17, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The game has no set line. The over/under is set at 142.5 for the matchup.
Mississippi Valley State vs. Florida A&M Predictions
Mississippi Valley State vs. Florida A&M Betting Odds
Mississippi Valley State vs. Florida A&M Last 10 Games
- Mississippi Valley State has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- Mississippi Valley State’s last 10 contests saw nine hit the over.
- The Delta Devils’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.4 points scored. That’s 2.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Delta Devils are scoring 3.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Florida A&M has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Florida A&M games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Rattlers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.3 points scored. That’s 8.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Rattlers have scored two fewer points per contest compared to their 63.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Mississippi Valley State vs. Florida A&M Betting Trends
- Mississippi Valley State has covered in each of the 15 opportunities it has had with a set spread this season (15-0-0).
- Mississippi Valley State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
- The Delta Devils put up 7.2 fewer points per game (63.7) than the Rattlers allow (70.9).
- Mississippi Valley State is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- Florida A&M has put together a 12-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- Games involving Florida A&M have hit the over six times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Rattlers put up an average of 63.9 points per game, 22.8 fewer points than the 86.7 the Delta Devils allow.
Mississippi Valley State vs. Florida A&M Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Mississippi Valley State’s 15 games have gone over Monday’s total of 142.5 points.
- This season, three of Florida A&M’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 127.6 points per game, 14.9 points fewer than the point total of 142.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 15.1 fewer points than the 157.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Delta Devils games is 146.9 points, 4.4 more than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.9 points more than the average over/under in Rattlers’ games this season (133.6 points).
Mississippi Valley State Team Leaders
- Robert Carpenter: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 38.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
- Caleb Hunter: 12.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 29.4 FG%, 24.8 3PT% (30-for-121)
- David McCoy: 5.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Elijah Davis: 4.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.7 FG%
- Gary Grant: 7.6 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 20.5 PTS, 2.3 STL, 47.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Bryce Moragne: 8.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.8 STL, 47.2 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8.5 PTS, 47.6 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 7.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 28.4 FG%, 19.6 3PT% (11-for-56)
- Jalen Speer: 10.3 PTS, 34 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.