SoCon foes meet when the Mercer Bears (10-7, 3-1 SoCon) visit the Citadel Bulldogs (7-8, 1-3 SoCon) at McAlister Field House, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022. The Bulldogs are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is 151.5 for the matchup.
Mercer vs. Citadel Predictions
Mercer vs. Citadel Betting Odds
Mercer vs. Citadel Last 10 Games
- Mercer is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Mercer games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 139.6 total points, 11.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Citadel covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Citadel and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 151.1 total points, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have a 75.7 points-per-game average, 5.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Mercer vs. Citadel Betting Trends
- Mercer is 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Bears have gone 4-4 against the spread.
- Mercer’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Bears average only two fewer points per game (72.8) than the Bulldogs give up (74.8).
- Mercer has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when scoring more than 74.8 points.
- Citadel has covered the spread eight times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs are 5-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Citadel have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs put up 10 more points per game (81.1) than the Bears allow (71.1).
- Citadel is 5-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it scores more than 71.1 points.
Mercer vs. Citadel Over/Under Trends
- Four Mercer games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- This season, five games Citadel played finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 151.5 is 2.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (72.8 points per game) and the Bulldogs (81.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 5.6 fewer points than the 145.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Bears have seen a 140.9 average over/under in their games this season, 10.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 151.3 points this season, 0.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Mercer Team Leaders
- Felipe Haase: 15.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 52.1 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (42-for-86)
- Jalen Johnson: 15.2 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (49-for-105)
- James Glisson III: 10.4 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Kamar Robertson: 8.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 35.7 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (16-for-62)
- Neftali Alvarez: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.5 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
Citadel Team Leaders
- Hayden Brown: 17.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 50.8 FG%, 27 3PT% (17-for-63)
- Stephen Clark: 10.3 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 62 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
- Jason Roche: 14.5 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (60-for-138)
- Tyler Moffe: 10.3 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (19-for-68)
- Brent Davis: 7.4 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.