The Loyola Marymount Lions (7-7, 0-2 WCC) host the Portland Pilots (10-7, 1-1 WCC) in a matchup of WCC teams at Gersten Pavilion, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022. The Pilots are 11.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is set at 145.5 in the matchup.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Portland Predictions
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Portland Betting Odds
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-11.5||145.5 points|
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Portland Last 10 Games
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Lions’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 139.3 points scored. That’s 6.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Lions have a points-per-game average one point above their season-long scoring average.
- Portland is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Pilots’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Pilots are scoring 72.9 points per game compared to their 74.6 season average.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Portland Betting Trends
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has put together a 5-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The 68.8 points per game the Lions average are the same as the Pilots allow.
- When Loyola Marymount (CA) puts up more than 71.4 points, it is 2-4 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Portland is 9-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Pilots have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, six of Portland’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Pilots average only 3.2 more points per game (74.6) than the Lions give up to opponents (71.4).
- When it scores more than 71.4 points, Portland is 4-4 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Portland Over/Under Trends
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have combined to exceed Monday’s total of 145.5 points six times this season.
- Five of Portland’s games finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 145.5 is 2.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Lions (68.8 points per game) and the Pilots (74.6 points per game).
- The 142.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.7 fewer than the 145.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Lions games is 139 points, 6.5 fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates this game’s over/under (145.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pilots’ games (145 points) this season.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Team Leaders
- Eli Scott: 17 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Joe Quintana: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.1 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (41-for-98)
- Dameone Douglas: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 57.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Keli Leaupepe: 9.1 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Cameron Shelton: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 14.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
- Moses Wood: 14.4 PTS, 51 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (34-for-74)
- Chris Austin: 14.6 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 37 3PT% (27-for-73)
- Michael Meadows: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Chika Nduka: 6.4 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.