The Long Island Sharks (6-9, 3-2 NEC) are favored (-3.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (4-12, 1-4 NEC) at 3:00 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022 at Daniel Lynch ’38 Gymnasium. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
LIU vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Predictions
LIU vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Odds
LIU vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Last 10 Games
- LIU has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- LIU’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Sharks games averaged 143.5 points, which equals this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Sharks are scoring 2.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Saint Francis (BKN) covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 136.6 total points, 6.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Terriers have a 62.8 points-per-game average, 4.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
LIU vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Trends
- LIU has gone 12-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sharks are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving LIU have hit the over five times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Sharks average only 2.2 more points per game (72.1) than the Terriers allow (69.9).
- LIU is 4-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 69.9 points.
- Saint Francis (BKN) has covered the spread in a game 10 times this year (10-4-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Terriers have a perfect ATS record of 7-0.
- This season, five of Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Terriers put up just 4.7 fewer points per game (67) than the Sharks allow their opponents to score (71.7).
- When it scores more than 71.7 points, Saint Francis (BKN) is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
LIU vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of LIU’s 13 games have gone over Monday’s total of 143.5 points.
- This season, three of Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have ended with a score higher than 143.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.1 points per game, 4.4 points fewer than the total of 143.5 for this matchup.
- The 141.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.9 fewer than the 143.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Sharks have seen a 144.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.6 points more than the average over/under in Terriers’ games this season (138.9 points).
LIU Team Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers: 18.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.4 BLK, 46 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (47-for-122)
- Eral Penn: 15.2 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Isaac Kante: 11.8 PTS, 8 REB, 48.3 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Kyndall Davis: 8.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.1 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Tre Wood: 5.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.8 FG%, 20 3PT% (6-for-30)
Saint Francis (BKN) Team Leaders
- Michael Cubbage: 12.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 36.7 FG%, 17.1 3PT% (6-for-35)
- Patrick Emilien: 11.6 PTS, 51.5 FG%
- Rob Higgins: 10.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.5 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr.: 9.7 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 50.8 3PT% (32-for-63)
- Larry Moreno: 8.1 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.