The Nebraska Cornhuskers (6-12, 0-7 Big Ten) are 9-point underdogs as they look to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Indiana Hoosiers (12-4, 3-3 Big Ten) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The point total is 144.5 in the matchup.
Indiana vs. Nebraska Predictions
Indiana vs. Nebraska Betting Odds
Indiana vs. Nebraska Last 10 Games
- Indiana has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Indiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Hoosiers games averaged 136.3 total points, 8.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Hoosiers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 1.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Nebraska has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- Nebraska and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cornhuskers games averaged 146.3 total points, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Cornhuskers are scoring 68.3 points per game compared to their 73.4 season average.
Indiana vs. Nebraska Betting Trends
- Indiana is 12-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hoosiers are 8-1 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- This season, Indiana’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Hoosiers average 74.9 points per game, only 4.3 fewer points than the 79.2 the Cornhuskers give up.
- Indiana is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when scoring more than 79.2 points.
- Nebraska has registered a 14-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cornhuskers have an ATS record of 6-0 when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Nebraska’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The Cornhuskers put up an average of 73.4 points per game, 11.2 more points than the 62.2 the Hoosiers give up.
- Nebraska has put together an 8-8 ATS record and a 6-10 overall record in games it scores more than 62.2 points.
Indiana vs. Nebraska Over/Under Trends
- This season, Indiana and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 144.5 points four times.
- This season, 13 games Nebraska played finished with a combined score over 144.5 points.
- The Hoosiers average 74.9 points per game against the Cornhuskers’ 73.4, amounting to 3.8 points over the matchup’s total of 144.5.
- The 141.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.1 fewer than the 144.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Hoosiers games is 138.6 points, 5.9 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- Cornhuskers’ games have a total points bet of 146.1 points this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 19.3 PTS, 8.9 REB, 3.1 BLK, 60.6 FG%
- Race Thompson: 10.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 58.7 FG%, 13.6 3PT% (3-for-22)
- Xavier Johnson: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Miller Kopp: 7.1 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Parker Stewart: 7.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (33-for-72)
Nebraska Team Leaders
- Alonzo Verge Jr.: 14 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Bryce McGowens: 15.5 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (21-for-81)
- Derrick Walker: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 70.9 FG%
- C.J. Wilcher: 8.1 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (29-for-77)
- Keisei Tominaga: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.2 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (33-for-92)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.