The Hofstra Pride (10-7, 2-2 CAA) host the Drexel Dragons (7-6, 2-1 CAA) after winning six straight home games. The Pride are favored by 8 points in the matchup, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5.
Hofstra vs. Drexel Predictions
Hofstra vs. Drexel Betting Odds
Hofstra vs. Drexel Last 10 Games
- Hofstra has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Hofstra and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Pride games averaged four fewer points (147.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Pride have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Drexel is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Drexel’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Dragons’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.4 points scored. That’s 13.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Dragons’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 72.5, 2.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Hofstra vs. Drexel Betting Trends
- Hofstra has gone 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pride have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Hofstra’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Pride average 6.5 more points per game (78.7) than the Dragons allow (72.2).
- Hofstra has a 7-1 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- Drexel has covered the spread six times this season (6-5-0).
- The Dragons are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This year, Drexel’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Dragons’ 74.9 points per game are only 2.1 more points than the 72.8 the Pride allow.
- Drexel is 3-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it scores more than 72.8 points.
Hofstra vs. Drexel Over/Under Trends
- This season, Hofstra games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 151.5-point over/under seven times.
- This season, four games Drexel played finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points.
- The Pride average 78.7 points per game against the Dragons’ 74.9, totaling 2.1 points over the game’s point total of 151.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.5 fewer points than the 145 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Pride games is 146.4 points, 5.1 fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 12.4 points more than the average over/under in Dragons’ games this season (139.1 points).
Hofstra Team Leaders
- Aaron Estrada: 15.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.4 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (23-for-90)
- Darlinstone Dubar: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 54.7 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
- Jalen Ray: 15.3 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (53-for-120)
- Zach Cooks: 16.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Omar Silverio: 11.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.8 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (43-for-122)
Drexel Team Leaders
- Camren Wynter: 14.7 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- James Butler: 13.4 PTS, 9.7 REB, 56.6 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
- Melik Martin: 10.5 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 50 3PT% (13-for-26)
- Amari Williams: 5.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 46.7 FG%
- Xavier Bell: 10.3 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.