The Harvard Crimson (9-5, 1-1 Ivy League) visit the Dartmouth Big Green (4-10, 1-2 Ivy League) in a matchup of Ivy League teams at Lavietes Pavilion, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022. The Crimson are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.
Harvard vs. Dartmouth Predictions
Harvard vs. Dartmouth Betting Odds
Harvard vs. Dartmouth Last 10 Games
- Harvard has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Harvard’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Crimson games averaged 142.2 total points, 5.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Crimson’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Dartmouth covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Dartmouth games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Big Green’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 133.6 points scored. That’s 3.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Big Green have a 65.7 points-per-game average, 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Harvard vs. Dartmouth Betting Trends
- Harvard has covered the spread six times over 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Crimson have an ATS record of 3-4.
- Harvard’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Crimson score 76.9 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 70 the Big Green allow.
- When Harvard scores more than 70 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Dartmouth has put together a 12-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Big Green have an ATS record of 12-1.
- Dartmouth’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The Big Green score just two fewer points per game (68.1) than the Crimson give up (70.1).
- When it scores more than 70.1 points, Dartmouth is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
Harvard vs. Dartmouth Over/Under Trends
- Harvard and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 137 points seven times this season.
- This season, seven games Dartmouth played finished with a combined score higher than 137 points.
- The point total for the game of 137 is eight points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Crimson (76.9 points per game) and the Big Green (68.1 points per game).
- The 140.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.1 more than the 137 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Crimson games is 141.9 points, 4.9 more than the over/under of 137 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.3 points separates this game’s over/under (137 points) and the average total points bet in Big Green’s games (133.7 points) this season.
Harvard Team Leaders
- Noah Kirkwood: 16.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 47.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Chris Ledlum: 15.8 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Luka Sakota: 11.3 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (26-for-56)
- Idan Tretout: 9.3 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- Kale Catchings: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.5 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
Dartmouth Team Leaders
- Brendan Barry: 14.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.7 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (47-for-113)
- Aaryn Rai: 11.3 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Garrison Wade: 7.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Taurus Samuels: 10.1 PTS, 37 FG%, 32 3PT% (16-for-50)
- Ryan Cornish: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.